Now that you have finished building your Virtual Assistant Services website, carefully thought out the wording and services you are going to offer, here are a few tips and steps to help you promote your services. There are many avenues you can use to promote your site and most of them are free. It will take discipline, motivation and direction, but you will obtain great results!
1. Be consistent and persistent. If you remain constant about promoting your site and services, you will catch your audience’s attention.
2. Be patient. Try various promotion ideas and keep a log on what is working for you. This will take some time; however, your site will eventually reach the first page of Google.
4. Contact other web site owners to trade links. Most people would be happy to do this for you and this will increase your ranking on Google.
5. Make sure to use good keywords specific for your industry and website. Think about what you would type into a Google search if you were performing a search for your services. Use Google keyword suggestions based on your website content. www.google.com/sktool
6. List your site with search engines and directories.
7. You might consider using internet banners. There are some free and low-cost banners that pop-up at the top of a page or in a separate window, which would definitely catch your audience’s attention.
Keep in mind there are tons of ways you can market your site and services. Research, ask questions and learn from others and you will be on your way to being recognized in your particular niche!
If you are currently a business owner, what are some of the ways you market your site? We welcome comments and participation. You may comment on this blog below or use the “contact us” page! Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to hearing from you!
Your Everything Services – Virtual Assistant Services
“Your Everything Services-living up to your expectations!”